5/16/2008

La Carpio

We are back in La Carpio again after a short break between Trimesters, I was a little worried about the size of our team with so many people moving on to other countries, but God is Faithful. This last Thursday we crammed 19 people in a 15 passenger van (that's legal here...I think) and headed out to serve in La Carpio. We had SOOOOO much fun! I think I love it more and more every time I go, although it's hard to believe that's possible I've LOVED it from the very first day. I can't imagine leaving when I graduate school, but lets not think about that just yet. Please be praying for the ministry in La Carpio, that The Lord will bless it abundantly in the upcoming months, and that the Lord will bless Steve the ever so faithful missionary that spends every day with those precious kids. Here's a few pics from yesterday.

A little bit of jump rope...


A little bit of arts and crafts...

A little bit of danger...

And LOTS of love...

How could it not be the best place on earth?

2 comments:

mikepettengill said...

right on...19

stupid tutoring getin' in the way

prayin' for Lalo

all our love to you

Unknown said...

Nice! Glad you had plenty of folks! God will provide!