9/28/2007

Yesterday was another great day out in La Carpio. We played another game of "pato, pato, ganso", we learned about Jonah and the whale, and then did a fun little craft. I really love being out there; yesterday I decided I think it might be the most beautiful place in the world. That probably seems a little strange to you, but I don't know that there's any place I'd rather be. The children and their families are so amazingly beautiful. It is heartbreaking, but yet it brings so much joy to my heart all at the same time. It is such a blessing to be able to be a part of what the Lord is doing there. Here are a few pictures of our day, I hope you enjoy.




"pato, pato, ganso"
A simple game, yet so much fun!











Antonio reading the story; many of these kids parents can't read, so this time is more impacting than any of us will ever know.





Followed up with a fun little craft project...it wasn't easy trying to figure out how to help them with the craft with my Tarzan spanish.





WE HAD A GREAT DAY!!!!



1 comment:

J Stu said...

i recognize these pictures...

like the web site. keep going.