1/03/2010

Happy New Year!!


This year we rang in the New Year a little different than normal. I was invited to spend New Year’s Eve with some great friends sitting around a fire with good conversation and watching fireworks, but at the last minute I realized my sister and her kids would be hanging at home, and thought I'd join their little party...or at least I could make a party to join. When my sister got off work we headed to the grocery store to get frozen pizzas and stuff to make smores and of course we had to stop by the fireworks stand. We had a great night! There's nothing like being with the ones you love, watching little faces light up when you hand them a sparkler, or roasting marshmallows in the fireplace on a cold night. To make a great night even better I got a sweet New Year's kiss from my adorable little nephew...It doesn't get much better than that. :)

No comments: