8/04/2009

In the U.S.

Sorry I didn't update on Rosa's condition, the day after I posted about the procedure being done, I headed out for the U.S. Rosa is doing great. It was relatively quick and easy process. She had a pretty severe headache for a few days, but seems to be doing well. They said they will find out in the coming weeks and months how successful the procedure really was. Thank you so much for your prayers.


As I said earlier, I have been in the U.S. since July 23rd I am currently in Olympia, WA. One of my best friends is getting married on Friday, so it has been a very busy but fun time. I am so very blessed to be able to spend this time with her. I have been blessed with the opportunity of sharing with my church here in Olympia, and I’ve been able to visit with many friends. Thanks for your prayers, I will keep you updated and post pictures soon.

No comments: