8/17/2009

I'm Home

I made it back to Honduras today after an extremely LONG night. My flight left Seattle at 1:00 am this morning, so I arrived at the airport in Seattle last night at 11:00 pm; I arrived in Houston at 7:00 am and had a two hour lay-over. I finally got to Tegucigalpa at 11:30 am, so factoring in time changes it was a full 12 1/2 hours of traveling. It is really nice to be back. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I walked out of the airport today. It was so great to see Rosa, Jorge, Michelle, and Cristian; but overwhelming to get out of the car and have all of the kids come running and screaming my name. I missed them so much. I am so blessed. It is definitely time to hit the sack I've been awake for over 36 hours (not counting naps on the airplane) and I'm exhausted. Good night all.

No comments: