7/05/2009

Standing on Truth

Well, as things seems to steadily be gettting a little more scary I find myself jumping into the Word and clinging to truth. I'm still doing good, things here in Didasko are still calm and proceding "as normal". I find myself almost obnoxiously checking the news online...I need to buy a tv, it would be SO MUCH EASIER! If you've been tracking what's happening here in Honduras you know that Ex President Zelaya tried to land in Honduras today with no luck...THANK YOU JESUS!! We need peace in this country, and Zelaya coming here will NOT bring peace. The military and the government are truly doing their best to uphold the constitution and mantain peace. I am definitely ready for this all to be over and for life to go back to normal. Hopefully we will see that soon. I'm currently standing on Romans 12:12 it says "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer." I'm learning to be patient and faithful, and trust Jesus. Please be praying for me as I need wisdom during this time.

1 comment:

charlottesue@live.com said...

Rhonda, Remember when we were talking last week about you being super woman, able to handle anything? Well, with God's help that is true and I am standing with you as well as many others.I love you!
Mom