11/25/2007

New Prayer Request

As my dad was checking out of the hospital on Saturday, my sister Angie was on her way to the hospital with my nephew. He is 6 weeks old, and has had a cold for a little while. He was steadily getting worse, and was having a hard time breathing so she brought him to the emergency room Friday morning. When the doctors saw him they were extremely concerned. They did not have the facilities to care for him at the hospital they were in, so they air lifted him to Children's Hospital in Houston. My sister said he is doing much better, but he is still having a hard time breathing at times. The doctors said it is viral so it will have to run its course, but they need to keep him breathing in the meantime. Please be praying for him and for my sister as she is understandably stressed.

No comments: