10/10/2007

Thanks so much for those of you that have been praying for Angie and Ethan (my sister and my nephew) They are both doing much better. Ethan decided he would figure out this whole eating thing, and the doctor and Angie are both really grateful for that! His hip is fine, praise Jesus. Angie's blood count is still low, but she hasn't had any symptoms, so the doctor said she should be fine, and that it should raise on it's own. Mommy and baby both got to go home on Monday, a definite answer to prayer. Here are a few pics of the handsome little man and his family. I am so thankful for technology today, I was able to talk to Angie and see Ethan on the web cam last night, which is how I got these pics. I can't wait until I get to hold him myself. I am so grateful for such a wonderful little nephew and niece. I love them so very much. Sierra is loving her baby brother, she loves to give him lots of hugs and kisses. She is such a big girl, I am so proud of her. Thanks again for all the prayers! I will keep you all updated.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog.
Isn't technology amazing! I've been able to pray with my boys and "tuck them in" almost every night since I've been here. We talk all the time. Sometimes we even "eat dinner together." WebCams are the best thing since sliced bread!!

Your nephew and niece are adorable! Glad to hear that God is answering your prayers!