10/26/2007

The Box of Happiness

Today I received my first package, and I must say I never knew that happiness could be sent to you in a box. That might sound a little strange to you, but there are many things that I just can't get here, or if I can find them, they are significantly more expensive than in The States. My friend Megan decided she would be so very sweet and send me a box, and I can't be more grateful! Thanks so much Meg! I love you! The things about the box that make me the happiest kinda surprised me, for instance seeing her handwriting totally made me do a happy dance. Then opening the box and seeing all the packaging with not an ounce of Spanish was a wonderful thing in and of itself...although how can a box full of chocolates, and brownie mix, and all kinds of cool stuff not make your day?

No comments: