9/01/2007

Well, I'm coming up on two weeks here in Costa Rica, and I'm doing wonderful. Last week was full of orientation and meetings. I met some really nice people, and I've already made some great friends. The Lord has been answering prayers already. I have one more day of orientation on Monday, and classes start on Tuesday. The picture above is the view out of a window at the institute. You can see the rain clouds rolling in, it has been raining so much here. Thanks so much for all the prayers, please continue to pray for my language learning, and please pray for safety. I am fairly safe here, but as a single women walking to and from school everyday, as well as anywhere else I may need or want to go, there are always moments when you feel a little nervous. Please pray for extra covering as I'm out and about. Thanks again for all the support, I'll keep you updated.

No comments: