9/03/2008

Sweet Times

Well, I've officially been in the Good Ol' U.S. of A. for 12 days now, and it has been so very sweet. I know "sweet" might be a strange word to use, but it's the one that comes to mind. I mean "sweet" in a truly dulce way...not the high school student trying to sound trendy way. I have had some very "sweet" moments with family and friends, but more importantly sweet moments with my savior. This time has been priceless. I came back to the States with the intention of doing some fundraising and visiting family and friends. I didn't realise how much I needed this time. The family I'm staying with at the moment, took me to a concert/worship night last night with Hillsong United. I haven't had the opportunity to worship like that, in English, for a VERY LONG TIME! It was incredible. Thank you for your continued prayers and support, I couldn't do this without you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hillsong United!!! I'm SO JEALOUS! Enjoy your time! when are you coming "home"?