6/26/2008

Say a Little Prayer

I'm in Tegucigalpa and things are going great, but it looks like I am facing a small...maybe not so small problem. The public transportation here in Honduras is on strike, and I have to get back to San Pedro Sula (a 3 1/2 hour bus ride) by Saturday morning. Pray that the srike stops, and I take my bus as planned tomorrow. If not I might have to buy a plane ticket to take a small plane to San Pedro Sula tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning, which I can do, but will be a litle more pricy. If you could pray that it all works our without a problem I'd appreciate it greatly. I'll let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Rhonda!!! HOLA from Honduras to you in Honduras! That's awesome! Yes, the bus strike hit hard here too, but looks like it's ONLY supposed to be a day. Prayerfully things will be back to normal. Looks like you are loving Honduras! That's awesome! Would love to be at least in the same country as you :-) Love ya! Safe travels!