6/17/2008

My Leg

Thank you so much for all the prayers for my leg, I know the word tumor is quite scary. Well, the good news is, it's doing better. I finished a round of antibiotics, and it doesn't hurt as bad as it was. It is a little irritating at times, but I'm not in pain like I was before the antibiotics. The bad new is, it's still there. It isn't as inflamed as it was before, but I don't think that it's changed in size. My doctor is out of town on vacation, and I leave for Honduras on Saturday, so I will go to the doctor when I get back. I'm praying and hoping that it miraculously disappears before then. As much as the word tumor brings stress, surgery brings much more. I really would rather not have surgery in a foreign country without my mommy, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Hopefully, I won't have to cross that bridge.

1 comment:

mikepettengill said...

yeah leg...booo leg...get better