12/06/2007

I love La Carpio!

I took some more pics out in La Carpio today, and I had to post some of them. I really love it out there, the kids are so very sweet! The work the Lord is doing there is simply amazing. I am so blessed to be able to be a part of it. We are having a Christmas Party for all the kids on Saturday morning. Please be praying for us. We are preparing little gifts, games, and a meal for about 200 kids...it should be fun! The women in La Carpio are kinda heading things up, we are just helping them, it's wonderful. They are cooking all the food and everything. I hope you enjoy some of the sweet faces of La Carpio.


Look at those eyes...and that dirty face...so sweet!


She's simply beautiful!


Precious


I LOVE this little boy, he's just a doll!


Too Cute for words.

Sweet Princess



Some of our team with some of the men in La Carpio, it's so good to see what God is doing.

No comments: